Saturday, October 27, 2012

Reawakening

After a year of slumber, I decided it was time to open my blog back. I don't know why... Maybe because I have too much time at hand. I actually forgot about this blog for a long long time now and thinking back, there was a reason why I sort of closed this blog down. I don't really remember when actually but I remember why and it is a reason I'd rather keep to myself.

There were apparently times where I think I might have been under depression and was kinda emo and all sorts but they were rather fun times as I started thinking about the world and produced one of the best advice I have ever given. It was the one entitled "Life is more than perfect" and thinking back, that post was just slightly more than a year and it seems way longer than that. There are apparently quite a lot of weird things in my life and well in a way you can see how much I've changed, or at least a mask I put on for a "season". Still, my life is an epic story and a weird tale full of retardedness and randomness. This might be an awakening of a new blogger or just a lonely emo kid who wants to tell the world his tale but whatever it might be at least I know that I've kept a piece of me on the internet (besides Facebook).

No comments: