Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

So being a Malaysian I have no idea how Halloween felt like properly and today being Halloween night, just gave me my first experience of Halloween and guess what? It felt awkward... So, I'm here staying at my guardian's place during the half-term break here and tonight's Halloween. One might expect me to dress up and walk around the neighbourhood stalking people and knock on people's doors saying "Trick or Treat" but guess what?

Nein!

And do you know why? Cause I ain't got a bloody costume and why? Cause I never really expected to celebrate Halloween, though Slender Man was an option for me but I didn't have white skin and I had a face... So without a costume and no experience of Halloween and to avoid awkwardness and etc, I decided to stay on my bed and well stare at a screen flashing Red, Green and Blue lights into my eyeballs. Quite enjoyable for a person like me, but there's a catch! And its a good one!

- My guardians sent me to be the doorman -

And so I had to... And whoop de doo was it fun... Other than the fact it was totally awkward when three little kids stood at the door saying "Trick or Treat" and staring at some Asian kid with some pedo looking face when he smiles. So it was an entirely awkward moment and I just said some random stuff and gave them candy and I absolutely hated that moment, and I thought if I had to do this the whole night I might as well put on a costume and stuff, so I went back to my flashing screen and had a chat with my sister and she suggested a Chinese Mafia =.="... And I could pull it off, just with some hair gel or something but I didn't want to change and just waited to see if anyone else would come to the doorbell and ring it.

So I waited...

And waited while staring at my screen...

And continued to wait...

Until suddenly my guardian comes up to me saying "Okay, good night then! We are going to bed now." And VOILA!!! I was free and didn't have to say anything else to any strangers and no more awkward situations tonight! Hooray XD

What an experience...

This story should end here but while I was waiting and stuff I got bored and decided to do some Photoshopping and so I ended up editing a photo of my sister, Miss Kingyo, in her Alice Madness Returns costume. And this was the result

-Not too bad if I were to say-

This was all fun and stuff but since it is Halloween and there's supposed to be spooky stuff so I'll give you guys one. I came across this when I was playing with film grain which I later removed from this photo.

So yeah... It is pretty freaky and well I don't like it too much but it is generally the same photo and well it is a screen shot and I didn't bother to do anything further as I was focussing a bit too much on the main product.

So anyway, it was an interesting Halloween experience and I think I get an idea of how things are ran during Halloween and am expecting more next year. Also if I might get a white morphsuit I might dress up as Slender Man and start stalking people at night just for fun.

No comments: