Sunday, October 28, 2012

Update

As some people have seen this blog before I'm guessing you have seen a dramatic change between what it was last time. Blogger definitely changed from the last time I used it which was for a Formula 1 in Schools team blog which wasn't a huge success as there was not a lot of effort put it in but ignoring that the last time I would have checked blogger would have been a year now. I have definitely noticed that blogger is almost entirely different to what it was when it started but I guess that should happen or else it might be something wrong. The first time I saw Blogger after a year my immediate reaction was none other than this

Le Confused Gandalf Meme

None other than the Confused Gandalf meme would explain the feeling of seeing a whole new blogger. Having my own blog up and running again made me wonder why I ever stopped blogging, but then I remembered why... It was because I was too busy with ridiculous nonsense, but although it is not like I have plenty of time to update my blog I do see why my sister now enjoys taking a lot of photos and promoting her blog and etc. To be honest I think I said once that I never understood why people love to take photos of themselves and go "OMG, Look at me! I look so cute/fluffy/".

However... Now I think I get why, but as a teenager and through the eyes of most stereotypes I guess I am just another teenager trying to find out who I am, so bear with my randomness if you want to.

No comments: