Saturday, October 27, 2012

Life just being life

Actually this story is of no relevance at all but I decided to type something. It's actually 4 in the morning now and I should be asleep but I decided to write something before I slept. A few months ago I really wanted to gain the opportunity to play in the closed beta of an upcoming MMO game known as MechWarrior Online and guess what? Checking my e-mail today I found an e-mail stating I can finally play the Closed Beta of MechWarrior Online!

YAY!

But guess what?

Life decided to just be life and there was another e-mail from MechWarrior Online. o.0... And what does it say? It says starting tomorrow MechWarrior will be Open Beta! Hooray!!! Well, NO! Not hooray cause I've been waiting months to gain access to the closed beta and once you gave it to me you decided to go Open Beta! Fine... My fault anyway since I did not check my e-mail earlier, but its alright cause I do not think my laptop can support it anyway. At least I have Hawken's closed beta to play still :P

Moral of the story? Life likes to throw lemons at you.

So what do you do with lemons? You make combustible lemons and throw it at Life's house! Don't make lemonades, take Life back!

P.S. That was from Cave Johnson from Portal 2. He says something along those lines

No comments: