Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Back to School

I should have posted this post around a week ago, but I was lazy to blog and so on... But anyway, well I'm now back in school after my half-term break and although most my friends in Malaysia are having holidays right now and probably having lots of fun, I'm not doing too bad here. Other than the fact that I have to get up every morning at 7:25 and go to class and study till 4. Well... It's not too bad actually. Considering I have actually about 6 periods which lasts for around 50 minutes before the end of school. I have a break session after the first 2 periods and lunch break after the next two, and after that another break after the end of school till my evening activities. I would post a timetable if I could but I'm too lazy to take a photo anyway.

So, coming back to school and all of this just means that I might not have all the time in the world to do nonsense anymore and the blog was something I would never really prioritize unless its a long time since I posted anything or I wanted to update something like now, so it would definitely be stroked off immediately. However today I feel a bit special and although I do kinda want to post some rather fancy stuff with pictures telling of how life is now and how supposedly awesome it is, I won't! And why?

Cause I'd rather type a whole lot of nonsense so that the people who are interested in this blog might get a bit irritated at what I'm trying to get to. The overall is actually that I am supposedly enjoying life here which is filled with activities from morning to night and although I am supposed to go to the gym most of the night with my Spanish friend, Alvaro, I'm actually going to play badminton soon, so I guess I LIED!!! So what? You gonna sue me or something? No? Then DEAL with it... 

Okay maybe not... Just stop reading if you want to and have fun

No comments: