Friday, November 23, 2012

An Update Just for Fun

So, I got bored and decided to update. There is actually much to tell in my daily school activity life but there is this particular event that occurred recently, actually yesterday. It was raining the whole day and we had a Physical Education class. So there were a few options, prep (homework), gym or activity in the sports hall. So I decided, why not follow some of the Hong Kong boys and join the activities in the sports hall, and guess what, it was a game I've always wanted to play... It was DODGEBALL!!! Unfortunately I have no pictures of the event.

So it started off pretty easy with white shirts versus dark or other coloured shirts and it was pretty fun. I managed to not be a target and didn't get hit with a ball, but unfortunately I was out because I threw a ball and someone managed to catch it. Apparently there was a rule if you caught the ball, the person who threw it goes out and someone from your team goes back in. It continued on like this with me dodging random balls being thrown at other people which are closely in my direction. It was fun until a certain point where the teacher said switch teams time. And the teams were England v.s. The rest of the world!!!! Hooray!

And that meant I was stuck with not so good dodgeball players, which to my surprise actually was quite good, but for some reason, now I was notorious... And this was a particularly epic moment. My infamous status made me the target of everyone in the opposite team when they had all the balls. It wasn't much actually, just 5 or 6 balls being targeted at me, but here's the awesome bit. I dodged them all!!! They were thrown at me simultaneously and bloody 'ell, I bet nobody could best me at that but I dodged 'em all. Of course it was not easy, but hey, if you got skills, you got skills. This was truly an epic moment for me but they did it again after a while and I just cowered after that. I would say I could have dodged them but I don't think I could even if I didn't cower.

Anyway, while that truly was an epic moment for me, it was not the only epic moment I have in this school. Another would be me and my guitar with my lil ol' tramp hat going like a tramp playing songs and stuff in the boarding house. It's fun... Trust me... It is and I actually got £0.73 from doing it once. Forgot which kind soul gave me those coins and pennies but it definitely made my day. I might do it again and ask for a photo be taken just to prove that I do do random stuff like these.

No comments: