Sunday, October 4, 2009

I lost my phone (again) and Mini Olympics

I forgot to mention that I lost my first phone a long while ago. That's history and I am very lazy to repeat that story and well... I am lazy. This me I lost my phone as I left it on my school table as I went for PJ lesson. I, Boon Cheng and Kavindra went down last. The time was about 10.30a.m on Friday. As I was reaching the field I noticed my phone was missing and ran straight back up. Just 5 minutes and my phone was gone. Well... That's the story. Anymore details and well the others are a bit not very important and I ain't getting no more new phone. So bye bye SIM.

Mini Olympics 2009 (Scout Event)

Date : 3rd of October 2009 (Sat)

Time : 0800hours - 1300hours

Venue : Victoria Institution Basketball Court

It started with the usual 'Troop Fall-in' and went on with the games. We played Futsal competition between Myths and Snaked (temporary time patrol). Then we had a basketball competition between Seniors(form 4 and above but only consists of form 4 during temporary period)-Boyscouts(form 3 and below but only consists of form 2 and below during temporary perioud) VS Boyscouts. Not fun but a lot of injuries

No comments: