Saturday, November 1, 2008

01 / 11 / 08 Graduation Night. So many ones...

Top of the night. Hello again. Hmmm... I think i'll make 'Hello again' my opening sequence. Anyway back to the topic. Tonight, was my graduation night... like it and don't like it... Still, I was Mr.Butler for a day... aha ha....

The night was young... I just like fancy words like that ha ha... Anyway we had to wear the stupid graduation outfit that is so darn hot and I was wearing a vest and a black tie although I still wonder how a few people that were wearing a suit survive. I think by sitting down there you could lose a few pounds... Serious. It was hotter than going in a sauna for an hour or 2. Back to the story. We had to wait and hear stupid speeches and sit with a stuffy condition.VERY VERY VERY HOT!!! *sigh had no camera. Anyway it was a stupid thing to do but after they gave the scrolls to us we could take off the stupid robe (HOORAY!!!) and then we could eat (HOORAY!!! some more). Oh yes and everyone rushed to the drinks and the drink cans were emptied in more or less 30mins I guess. Still, I had to be a butler and well... serve and bring their plates and cups to the place where they clean it... I don't like this... Anyway I will post some pics of Mr. Butler and friends as soon as my friends can upload the pics to the comp... F.Y.I. my sis camera was taken by my father. Or so something... Either way I didn't bring a camera...

Any comments...............
....
......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
......
....

K... thought so... Bye!!! STAY ON THE DARK SIDE!!! cause we have cookies! Yum ;)

No comments: