Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hello again. Look I know that Malaysia doesn't celebrate Halloween but just for the sake of fun.Ha ha... and er... Some might notice that I've changed the background and yes that is correct. This is more or less a message to tell all of you, if you notice something wrong or whether I should put more songs or anything please send an e-mail to cravedtoo@hotmail.com or johnmaplesea@gmail.com or at least leave a message at the C-box and er... if any of you are y friends please do NOT call me... please... Ahhh..... i have nothing much to say now but these few days there is nothing to blog about. Well besides my friends keep bugging me to play the stupid DotA and go online the stupid G arena... I have nothing to say besides have fun and trust me... If you are sitting for UPSR make sure you have something that can last long because now its just boring... WEll for me that is....

No comments: