Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reflection and special thanks

Hello, as you may realize this is the changed version of this blog post. Anyway, I have deleted that old blog and made this original blog of my own. You may find this blog a little different from my previous blog which I am referring to this. The URL is http://epstileofexodus.blogspot.com (Epstile of Exodus). Either way, I would like to thank my best friend Cheah Jie Lam for helping me to finish this wonderful blog. Other than him I still have a lot of resources but he is the one that helped me most. I really wish my friendship with Cheah would last another inseparable years soon. Still, this blog is mostly a lot of resources from websites which of course I advertise them. Anyway, don't forget my new blog. Visit it and your worst nightmare about me will come true.

No comments: