Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Helping tips

Hello again, I might say. I wrote this blog because I would like to give advice to people that is facing UPSR or tough exams. You should always remember to ask your mom to get enough stationaries, books and a plant to relax your eyes. The minimum time our parents would say is one hour but there is no need for that. Just continue your daily activities while slotting in a 30 minutes study per day. While studying if your eyes feel tired just stare at the plant for a while. This progress would help you in your UPSR. Also, don't stress yourself too much or when UPSR comes your would be able to answer it perfectly. Yes, you maybe asking how would I know this. It is because I have heard a lot of advice from people. I am publishing this blog because I would like to share this great advice with the world. Thank you very much people.

No comments: