Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I don't say much...

I am the kind of person that likes to sit down in a quiet place and do whatever it is I like. That, I believe, is what most people are. We like to do what we like and what we like should define who we are but what are we actually? Personally, I feel like an introvert. I don't especially like socializing, and I don't like talking and when I do, I don't say much, but let me tell you that being this kind of person just tells you that I am lifeless, sad and have no friends and I would like to say that all of this is true, but not in the way that you think...

Personally, I am lifeless in the sense that I don't have a life outside my room but is that really so bad? I mean, I enjoy what I do as much as anyone that socializes and, yes, I might occasionally feel depressed and lonely but at least I enjoyed what I did. I also do have friends, but I don't see them as really close friends, well most of them anyway and the friends that I do see as close friends, I really really like them and would like to just hang around them all the time, if possible. So basically, I just want to say that I am also human and that I feel the same way the world does, but what is the difference? The difference is I enjoy what I do.

I'm not accusing everyone of being the same as me and liking the loneliness but that people become what other people like of them. Don't get me wrong, socializing is good, but becoming someone you are not and doing things you do not like simply to entertain some social party isn't. The points I make right now have very little connection but what I really want to say is that I am different than society and I am looked down by society but I don't care because I like the things I do and while they seem wrong to you, at least I am happy with what I do and not forced to be who I don't want to be by society. To those of you who feel threatened by society to become some figure that you aren't, I just want to say, I know how hard the pressure can be and the feeling that nobody understands you and yes, nobody may ever understand you, but smile in the least, as you are actually doing what you enjoy right now. Nobody should ever change you except yourself, unless you're a psychopath that likes murder or something, cause that still ain't right...

In the end, I really don't say much, but when I do, I still want someone to listen... And I think, maybe sometimes, all someone needs is an ear to listen to what they have to say.

No comments: