Friday, May 21, 2010

Life of an Idiot

No matter how I look at it, it cannot change, my life is depressing, my friends... are they true, or will they leave me soon enough. I had a good friend once, then he started ignoring me and now he treats me like trash, I had a really old friend once, and now he tramples my feelings, I had a kind friend but now I see him walking with my old friends, I had an annoying friend, but I don't really care about him, I had a gamer, and now I am beside him, I have a similar character as me, but he cares about me, I have a friend that was ignored, now he ignores me. My life is depressing, I could go on but nobody reads this place. My sorrows will fade, my dreams will die, my faith will be trampled, my eyes will be gut, my guts will be torn, my legs will be broken, my hands will keep down, my ideas will not be seen. Forgotten by the world is the most cruel torture, the most painful and the saddest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol..............