Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Sis's Farewell Party

On 22nd August 2009, at night, we had a BBQ party. It was very fun we had cooked a lot but before this I had a scout activity (Photo taking competition) I didn't eat Breakfast or Lunch (forgot actually. Morning Boon Cheng came early had to rush off. No breakfast and since it is A SCOUT activity we wouldn'tbe able to eat. Lunch, came home from scouts very tired. Supposed to eat, but was too tired and slept until 6 or 7p.m. Somewhere there). At night the barbeque was great. Had great food and all. The only thing I was really not enjoying was being an Indirect Chef(maintaining the fire). Then at around 8-9p.m I had a little white wine and my body slowly turned red. From my face it turned pinkish red. Then patches started to from (patches for red). Then onward, I had ran straight to my room. I wanted to watch some movies till the redness subsides but I was too tired. Went and Sleep. I am posting this at 3.00 in the morning, will edit it soon... Zzzz. Goodbye Huey Shan, will miss you. She leaving on Wed. Which is 26 August 2009

No comments: