Sunday, July 19, 2009

A jab on the ass hurts™

Today sucks! I just got a ****'ing(I am cursing for fun) jab on my ****'ing ass and now it ****'ing stings! Actually it doesn't sting when it jabs. It feels like a needle poking into your skin and lasts until the jab is done. It doesn't really hurt after the jab. NOT FOR A FEW HOURS. I had the jab before my guitar class and after that, everytime I put pressure on my lef leg it ****'ing hurts. Seriously, the cursing is for fun. Fuck...™ TeeHee™. Now for the details.
This morning befor my guitar class which starts at 12.30p.m - 1.00p.m, my mom asked me to go see the doctor for some injection/vacine that is called 'Menonjitis'(dunno how to spell it) I think. The doctor jabbed my ass cause he said the arm was too painful. So, the jab felt like a needle going in then the pain stays until the injection is done. So, at first I tought that it wouldn't have any side effects but the after my guitar class, when i am at home, after lunch, on the computer chair. *BAM the pain comes. At first, i tought it was a cramp but then, the part that was pain was only the left side of the ass which was the part jabbed. So, now the whole day i had to kinda limp. But that didn't matter cause i was gamin the whole day...

No comments: