Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year. The year I'm gonna be a teenager. Sad, happy etc... Hmmm This is going to be one heck of an experience that I will be going through.lol. New school I will be going to but got my best friend what I think is his favorite car. A Mazda R x 7. Don't tell me whether it is or not because I don't want to know and I say thank you for what a wonderful year this year. Especially good memories and bad ones. I still think I made the wrong choice but I won't turn back. Good bye and hello if we meet again. : )(All that is said above is usually when I think about the good things that happened and just type something like this but at first I think its good the next time I see it I feel like 'WTF its so stupid', and wish to take this post down XD)

No comments: